Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Hi, Janie! Thanks for hosting me here today at Desire and Craving.

Breathless Press is one year old this August and I’m honored to say that a year ago on August 19th, my short story Clandestine Eyes was first accepted. It was the first short erotica I'd ever written but I loved every minute of it. The challenge of writing erotica is pushing beyond the limits of my shyness to create compelling stories that are a real turn on without being gratuitous.

The year has gone by so fast but what a ride. I worked to understand the intricacies of promotion while giving my autograph to friends and family who proudly printed out their copy. I'm so glad I took the chance on Breathless Press for my short stories. They've proven themselves to be visionaries in the ebook industry. Recently, Clandestine Eyes was turned into an audio book.

Clandestine Eyes is a sizzling hot read hidden behind an innocent cover. A little like me, I suppose. Lol. The story involves covert government agents, which I've always loved the idea of those who work in the shadows to protect others. A story in the spirit of La Femme Nikita and the like. The main characters, Rob Larsen and Coreen Evans are characters whose passion for each other rivals their love of the job.



Without further ado, here’s an excerpt of Clandestine Eyes for everyone's enjoyment.

Clandestine Eyes Excerpt:

Rob’s large warm hand slid beneath her blouse, caressing her overheated skin, before drifting lower to toy with the waistband of her slacks. Coreen didn’t feel the tug of her zipper or the undoing of the button to her slacks before his large fingers stroked the outside of her damp panties.

A jolt of pleasure shuddered through her. She leaned her head back and moaned as he pressed two fingers hard against her clit, the thin material of her panties just barely keeping him out.

Rob nibbled on her ear, then asked, "Does it feel good?"

“Oh, Yes.” Still, she wanted more. Coreen needed the raging hunger inside her to be satisfied. "More."

He slid his hand inside her panties, pressing the length of his middle finger inside her. Tremors of pleasure rocketed through her, causing her belly muscles to twitch. He inserted a second finger, drawing a deep moan from her.

Links: http://www.breathlesspress.com/erotic/temptations/clandestine-eyes.html
Audio book: http://www.breathlesspress.com/erotic/clandestine-eyes-audio-book.html?SID=a844b5dd05fde91bfd8c34f5b05cdebd

CONTEST: Giving away a free pdf copy of any one of my three stories on my website to ONE lucky reader who comments. Just leave a valid email address with your comment. I will pick the winner late tonight. To see the offerings click here: http://www.authormaryc.com/books.


Mary Corrales is an avid romance reader with a love for writing contemporary, paranormal and futuristic erotica and erotic romance. Readers can check out her website at www.authormaryc.com. She loves hearing from readers so don’t hesitate to email her with questions or comments.

8 comments:

  1. Whoo, hoo! Finally made it online. Thanks for having me here today, Janie. Hopefully, I'll have a lucky winner for today's contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover and what a very HOT excerpt :)

    Ambrielle Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ambrielle. I love sharing the naughty stuff. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    I'm so glad you could be with us here at Desire and Craving. When I saw the steamy excerpts that the BP authors were sending me, I knew you had to be showcased at a site where we could read your words without looking over our shoulders. So I'm thrilled you could be with us Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot excerpt! And congrats on having your book as an audio book!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary! Congrats on the one year anniversary! I soooooooooo LOVE your books and look forward to devouring/reading all your future ones!

    Hugs!
    Kari Thomas www.authorkari.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janie - You're so right. A lady need a little privacy when those hot flashes come. Lol. There are so many innuendo in that sentence I can't begin to blush.

    April - Thanks for stopping by and for the congrats. Getting Clandestine Eyes turned into an audio book was quite an exciting experience. I love it!

    Kari - Right back at ya girl. I reread your books all the time. I love those shifters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Congratulations on your first anniversary! Love the excerpt. Its hot!
    tamsyn5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete