Sunday, August 8, 2010

Honoria Ravena has a brand new book, Strapless, that was released Friday Augs 6, the same day as my book (The Wayfarer's Road). She's one of my fellow writers at Breathless Press. Strapless is a juicy little book about two young women who find they may have deeper feelings for each other.





Buy it here: http://www.breathlesspress.com/erotic/forthcoming/strapless.html

Here's what folks are saying about the book:
"It held my interest from the first word to the last…" -Violet Harper of The Pagan & The Pen

"If you want to read something very short, something hot, and something fun, then this story is for you." -S. K. Fero of Got Erotic Romance

Blurb:
Suffering from heartache over her broken engagement due to disapproval from her ex-fiance’s parents, Nadia has sworn off men. Elisheba, who has been a good friend throughout the break-up, has always stood by Nadia—but somehow her friend wants more.

Excerpt:

She blew her bangs out of her face with a frustrated breath and shook her head. "You need to get back out there. Plastic toys are no substitute for human contact."

I grinned. "They're not plastic."

She rolled her eyes. "You miss my point."

"No, I ignored it. I'm not ready to deal with a man yet."

"Then you should be with a woman."

I choked on my tequila shot. My eyes watered as it burned down my throat.

When I stopped coughing, she asked, "What is so funny?"

"I'm straight. In other words: I heart cock."

It was her turn to choke on her drink. "I'm going to have that put on a T-shirt for you, and I’m going to force you to wear it."

"I don't swing that way. And I don't know anyone who does."

Her brown eyes sparkled with mischief. "Occasionally I do." She brushed the back of her soft hand down my cheek. "For you I would. You have soft, expressive eyes, and a body with curves in all the right places."

I could feel the flush creeping into my cheeks. Thomas had never given me such a compliment. A little thrill of excitement curled through my belly. I cleared my throat and sat back in my chair. I wasn’t really surprised that she was bisexual. She was the kind of beauty that made everybody's head turn. Her laughter would make guys cross the bar to talk to her.

But she was hitting on me? This was new territory. Now how to solve this tactfully so I still had a friend in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment